Lifestyle Coach Personal Life Coach in India Piyush Bhatia. Lifestyle coach helps you to capture every important aspect of life. Peyush Bhatia is a certified lifestyle coach who helps you in taking out the substantial decision in every niche.
We all have dreams, a vision of our ideal life. Some of us dream of becoming a successful actor, writer or a lawyer. But in reality, we haven’t quite reached there.
Maybe, we need someone who can guide us, mentor us to find success and satisfaction from our lives.
Just like a sports coach who pushes the athletes to greatness in sports, there is a coach who helps to develop the overall strength and abilities of people. They are called lifestyle coach.
What is a Lifestyle Coach?
A lifestyle coach is almost like a sculptor, who can see your potential and help you achieve all your desires. They help their clients to overcome the obstacles they are facing and make positive changes in their life.
These professionals provide the guidance that their client needs to improve their career, relationship and lives.
Just like an Olympic athlete wouldn’t think of training without expert supervision and support of an athletic coach, many of today’s successful leaders, businessman, CEOs, and entrepreneurs take the help of a lifestyle coach to reach the next level.
They help their client to:
- Recognize their skills and dreams.
- Refocus their life goal.
- And move past the challenges that stand in their way to achieving those goals.
Why Do You Need a Lifestyle Coach?
It has been stored in our system that hard work and doing it on our own are the keys to find success and happiness in life. Most of us believe that we must sacrifice something to fulfill our wishes.
Some of us decide to sacrifice our health while others their leisure time or relationships.
But still, most of us are nowhere near our target. All we need to understand that at times things cannot be done alone.
Like an athlete, CEO or president needs a trained professional or even a team of experts that help them by providing the best direction, objective support and feedback.
With a lifestyle coach, you will see that you don’t have to sacrifice things to achieve your desires.
People who hire a lifestyle coach finds that they have more time to spend with family, more money and more opportunities.
How Does Life Coaching Work?
It is often said about lifestyle coaches that they have a ‘Helicopter vision’ the ability to see things from afar.
Often they help to sharpen skill and motivate their client.
It has even been observed that productivity with the help of lifestyle coach can improve by 88%. Here is why:
- Accountability: Think of it this way, when we work at a gym under the supervision of trainer we work much harder. Similar is the case with life, when we are accountable to someone we work better, we think bigger and set bigger goals for us. The regular appointment with a professional coach will prompt us to get more work done.
- Expertise: Working with a trained professional will help you set your goals right, make more money and will help you to achieve greater productivity with less effort.
- Delivery: A well-trained coach will know the right words to motivate you. Coaching isn’t about nagging but working together to find new ways to achieve goals easily.
- Speed: Most people find that their work is finished quickly after hiring a coach.
Where and How Do Coaches Meet Their Client?
Coaches set their meeting with their clients depending on their client and location in following ways:
- Coaching by telephone: Much of the individual coaching takes place on phone only. Generally, these phone sessions are of 30 to 45 minutes.
- Face to face coaching: Depending on the requirement of the client, these coaching can be done face to face even.
- Videoconferencing: This type of coaching is usually done when the client is traveling, and he needs a live connection with his coach.
What Should You Look For in a Lifestyle Coach?
A lifestyle coach is usually not licensed but before hiring consider a person who is certified by international coaching federation.
ICF provides programmes to get trained and it also set certain professional standards for them.
Before you select anyone as your life coach, interview few potential and ask them how they usually work.
Also because you would be trusting him your goals, make sure that you both share the same life vision and you are a good match.
You may even ask them for a reference so that you can get a sense of their personality and become sure that it matches yours.
One more thing, if you think depression, anxiety or other mental health problem are stopping you then you may want to talk to a licensed medical health professional before hiring a coach.